Friday, April 6, 2007

Aloha Japan

So I took this picture as we were leaving Japan. If you look at my first posting you will see a similar picture of a moving sidewalk as we first entered Narita Airport. Now, one week later, we were going in the opposite direction back to Hawaii. Our time in Japan had passed so quickly, and I really did not want to leave yet. For all that we had experienced in such a short amount of time, there was still so much left to do and see. The only solution I could come up with to resolve this feeling of regret was to return to Japan as soon as possible. As I write this posting it is less than six months until I return to Japan in October 2007. Aloha Japan . . . for now!

My original intent when I first started this blog was to use it as a means to post pictures and information about my trip to Japan. Although this posting should technically complete this blog, I realize now that I still have much to share about Japan in general. Therefore, I plan to continue this blog with other postings about our trip and general items of interest about Japan.

No comments: